Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Update

Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for your continued support and prayers. My wonderful husband has been fabulous and has taken good care of me. My 2 children have been terrific helpers.

I am still tired and feel weak. I can't really do a whole lot of anything without needing to sit down. Still trying to figure out a way to get my strength back up again. I do feel better, but just tired. I've lost a few pounds (not exactly the way I wanted to go about losing weight!). I am also almost caffeine free at this point. For the last 2 weeks or so, coffee and diet coke have not tasted good to me at all. I haven't had coffee in almost 2 weeks (I was cutting that out a lot before I got sick). I am only drinking about half of a diet coke each day. A positive side effect is that my feet aren't swelling, I've lost weight, and I'm excited to be soda-free soon.

Tomorrow morning is my heart ultrasound, so please pray that it goes well. My stress test is in late August. I truly hope I am better/stronger by then, because I know I won't be able to make it through the test feeling like I do now. My husband is going with me.

Right now, I'm afraid to drive by myself anywhere because I am so tired and can't do much. My husband has been great to drive me around. I have gone for short outings to the library and to the grocery store to pick up a few items with him. However, I haven't been able to tolerate any shopping trips or long visits anywhere.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

Thanks and I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment