Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've been sick this week.....

So sorry that I didn't get my Menu Monday and Other Musings posted. When I got up on Monday morning, I was sick. I had to go to one of those urgent care clinics since my doctor was closed for the holiday. After seeing the doctor, I had to go to 3 pharmacies to find one open to fill my medications. Then, either one or both of my medications started making me nauseated, dizzy, and achy in my joints and lower back. They did call in a new antibiotic and I quit taking the other medication, and my stomach has settled down, but my joints and back are still hurting.

I had hoped to post some pictures of my coat closet makeover, as well as my pantry makeover. My wonderful husband put in new Elfa shelving from Container Store in both. Now, I am trying to find bins or baskets to store our hats, gloves, and scarves. I am also trying to decide how to organize the pantry. We'll be using the pantry for our china cabinet, picnic supplies, oversized pots, extra paper towels, etc. I am so excited!

If y'all know of any place that sells cute bins or baskets, let me know! I have searched Target, Container Store, and TJ Maxx/Home Good and I didn't find anything (or if I did, they only had 1 and I need 3). Thanks and I hope to get pictures posted soon!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment