Monday, July 11, 2011

Still sick and another visit to the doctor today

Hello, everyone! I am still sick today. The antibiotics I was on last week seemed to make me sick, so the doctor called in another prescription. I was still sick over the weekend and went to see my regular doctor today (I had to go to an urgent care center on the 4th of July). He did some tests and I still have the infection and he's put me on a 3rd antibiotic, as well as medication for nausea. He has sent off bloodwork for further testing as well. I ask for your thoughts and prayers that these medications will work. I am sick of being sick!

Also, I have borderline high blood pressure. I have been on a small dose of blood pressure medication for about 3 years now and it's totally controlled (I got high blood pressure during my last pregnancy and it never went down). However, I had some chest pain/muscle spasm on the right side over the weekend. My doctor has ordered a heart ultrasound for next week and a stress test in August. I have had both of these tests in the last 1-2 years and both turned out fine. My doctor wants to be on the safe side, especially since heart disease is on both my mother's and father's side of the family. Please pray for me and for the doctors, nurses, and techs who will be helping me as we figure out what's going on.

Take care and I hope everyone has a great week! Hopefully, I will be up and running with my Menu Monday and updates on my pantry and coat closet organization.

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment