Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Monday and other Musings

Hi, Everyone!

It's Monday and it's time for my weekly menu. I'm a bit behind on making the menu and it's still a work in progress. After people waking me up 4 times last night, I'm a so tired today. However, I have made a small grocery list and have a menu for at least a few days this week.

Soooo, here goes:

Monday: tacos
Tuesday: pork chops, toasted pine nut cous cous, broccoli
Wednesday: shredded bbq chicken sandwiches, chips, salad
Thursday: spaghetti, bread, salad
Friday: eat out Friday (this is a tradition each week at our home)
Saturday: no idea
Sunday: no idea

We've been enjoying our time out of school, except my daughter, because she's still doing homeschool. My son, who attends public school, is really having a blast swimming in the neighborhood pool. This is such a remarkable accomplishment for him, because last year he wouldn't leave the kiddie pool area. With his autism and sensory issues, floating in the water was not something he enjoyed. Now, we can't keep him out of the water! He's going underwater, teaching himself to swim and float, and having a ball!

Hope you all enjoy your week and I'll try to have more posts later this week.

Take care!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment