Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Been a Long Time! Updates and what's coming up

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry I've been missing lately. Lots of stuff going on at Christmas (along with being sick during the holidays) and a busy spring have kept me on my toes!

I hope to start back with my blogging and having weekly menus. I am going to work on my blogging schedule and try to be consistent with it. I am trying to be a better steward of my time and energy, as well as getting more organized around the house.

My husband and I are going to be redecorating several rooms (paint, rearranging furniture, etc), as well as doing several projects for the organization I mentioned above. I am going to try to make sure I post pictures of our progress and hopefully, it will inspire others or provide some good tips/ideas.

In the meantime, I'm trying to learn more about my new camera that DH bought for my Mother's Day/anniversary/Christmas present! LOL! It's a Canon Rebel T2i and I bought it from Adorama (recommended by Ken Rockwell). I ordered from a great guy named Fred. Let me know if you decide to order and I'll give you his extension (I am not paid/sponsored/endorsed or provided with any money or products. I'm just a satisfied customer).

No comments:

Post a Comment